Anime List

5:35 AM



I’ve been watching anime since I was a little kid up until now. Enough with the introduction! Here is my short list of some of the anime that I’ve watched and I cannot forget. I won’t be rating them because I believe that there is no such thing as the best anime ever, it only depends on the viewer if it is good or bad. So here are my recommendations/ suggestions that I think you should definitely watch!

Bokura Ga Ita


If you’re looking for a romantic drama this one is definitely for you. It really shows what love is from your first love to your “the one.” I highly recommend if you watch also the live action. This one really made me cry a lot. I think everyone can relate to this story especially the ones who can’t move on.

Peach Girl


Another romantic anime but this one is a little different cause there is a thrill. You don’t know who is the guy she’s gonna end up with. So if you’re confused just like the main character and you’re torn between two lovers, you need to watch this. It can help you choose the right decision.



Clannad After Story


For you information, I didn’t watched the season one .. why? Because I don’t want to. The ending was so obvious that I just get straight to the point and started with season 2. In the anime, you will witness what’s after after happily ever after. Interesting right?

Special A


The anime was fun. Reminds me of the bible verse “Love your enemies.”

Ouran Highschool Host Club


The plot was common nowadays. You know, where the poor girl gets the rich guy. I think everybody knows this anime already. But I'm gonna share it anyways to someone who don't know it yet.



Kaichou wa Maid-sama!


You know the feeling when your deepest darkest secret just revealed. I mean like you would definitely do anything just to clear out your name right? It’s a typical rom/com and it was close to special A. As you can see, there are similarities to the characters, looks and personalities. If you’re a fan of special A, this one is for you.

Hal


This is a MOVIE. I actually love the film. A very touching story about relationship. This also talks about between artificial intelligence and true feelings. So if you want to know more, just watch the movie.

Ao Haru Ride


In the summary it said that it is a story about past lovers / former flame reuniting later in their lives or is there really a second chance. In the anime, I thought they are going to fight for their love and make things work out but actually 75% revolve only about friendship and 25% percent for the romance. It’s more of a friendship genre, but it was good though. You can relate that friends had something to do with your love life.


Vampire Knight


Obviously, this is a supernatural love story. What I like most about this anime is how they drew the characters, they are really good-looking. Plot was good because there are twists and secrets that need to be revealed. It’s a mixture of mystery, tragedy and love. I suggest that you read the manga in order for you to know what really happen in the story cause in the episode version it was a total cliff hanger.

Jigoku Shoujo


There are different stories in each episode. This anime portrays that the human world really is a dangerous place and there many people who suffer terribly. That is why the hell site is created for the people who want instant revenge who made their life miserable. They can just send them straight to hell by typing their name and when they are hundred percent sure they can pull the red string but you must pay the price. If you want to embark the journey of revenge, dig two graves they say.

Death Note


I knew this Death Note since I was in high school but I’ve watched it when I was already in college (last week). At first, I thought this was kinda action anime and action was not really my type. But when I watched it in hero tv cause I can’t sleep and you know why not give it a shot then suddenly I was totally into it. I can see now why it’s so popular. The plot was a roller coaster ride; there are a lot of twists and turns. It’s like NCIS. It’s not purely action but an investigation about the death note.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts